mid July – mid August, 2010
December 15, 2009
Dancers and choreographers from European, Eastern European and non European countries, between 22 and 30 years of age
WHO can apply?
Dancers and choreographers with decidedly professional ambitions from
European, Eastern European and non European countries preferably between 22
and 30 years of age and a good knowledge of English. The quality of your
dance background is the main criteria for participation in the Programme.
HOW to apply?
Fill in the online application form and attach
• a detailed CV
• two recent photos (portrait & dance photo)
• 3 letters of recommendation.
Please keep the size of the documents low, otherwise we might have problems receiving them. The receipt of your application will be confirmed via e-mail. If you do not receive an e-mail a few days after the deadline, please contact our office to verify that your application has been received. Incomplete or late applications as well as applications via e-mail, post or fax will not be considered!
WHEN to apply?
for summer 2010:
• Application deadline: December 15, 2009 – noon CET!
• Selection process: January – February 2010
• Final decision: March 2010
• Programme dates: mid July – mid August, 2010 (tba)
Participation for a shorter term is not possible!
• Follow up: written report untill October 31st