(taken from http://www.rumahbeasiswa.com )
Master Degree Scholarship by British Chevening Awards
Prestigious scholarship programs provided by the Government of the British Empire which is managed by the British Council. More than 1000 scholarship recipients in Indonesia since 1984.
This offered a full scholarship for one-year master`s program in English.
Chevening has been in Indonesia since 1984.
Varied subjects including media, finance, economics, politics, law, management, engineering, gender, environment, democracy, etc. in universities and professional institutions in the UK.
Competition for these scholarships is very tight, only the best applicants who will be called to take the test and interview. Scholarships cover living expenses, tuition fee and round-trip ticket for taking education for one (1) year in the UK.
Terms & Conditions
2. Have a bachelor`s degree with a minimum 3.0 grade
3. Able to speak English oral and written (IELTS 6.5)
4. Having work experience minimum 2 years after graduation from S1
5. Having a good career prospects
6. Is committed to developing careers and ability to demonstrate motivation
7. Field of study should be relevant to educational background or current job
8. Applications for the MBA program are not accepted
9. Chevening scholarship program recipients prior to Master`s programs are not allowed to register again
10.Employees, families of employees (or employees who had just quit working less than 2 years old) who worked on the FCO (Foreign Commonwealth Office – Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of the United Kingdom), including staff / officials FCO, British Council and sponsoring scholarships are not allowed to follow this.
Application must be submitted on-line between 1 October to 31 December 2009 on the site E-Chevening http://www.chevening.com
More information, visit: