(taken from www.rumahbeasiswa.com)
Erasmus Mundus Master of Science in Marine Biodiversity and ConservationThe Erasmus Mundus Master of Science in Marine Biodiversity and Conservation (EMBC) is offered by a University consortium consisting of 6 partners (Group I : Ghent University (Belgium), University of Bremen (Germany), University of the Algarve (Portugal), and group II : University Pierre et Marie Curie – Paris 006 (France), University of Oviedo (Spain) and University of Klaipèda (Lithuania)).
The study programme is divided in 3 thematic modules:
(1) Understanding the structure and function of marine biodiversity,
(2) Toolbox for investigating marine biodiversity,
(3) Conservation and Restoration of marine biodiversity.
Student mobility is an integral part of the Master : students start in one of the three group I Universities for 2 semesters; for the third semester, students move to one of the group II Universities.
The research project for the thesis work is performed in one of the partner institutions (including institutes of the MarBEF- NoE).
Deadlines for application:
1 january 2010 for non-EU students
15 April 2010 for EU students
The following required extra documents (to be uploaded in the application tool as well) must be sent to the EMBC secretariat :
– A copy of the passport or other official identification proof.
– At least two letters of recommendation.
– Legalised copies of diplomas and a translation in English. If legalised copies of diplomas are not available at the time of application, an original statement from your current university about the studies done so far and the studies currently being done must be provided. In addition a legalised copy of your registration (or student card) must be provided. (only for non-European students).
– Copies of diploma supplements stating courses followed and scores obtained per course and a translation in English.
– Copies of language tests scores and language certificates (eg. TOEFL score)
More information, visit: http://embc.marbef.org/index.asp