(taken from http://scholarship.bursa-lowongan.com/)
Position call for PhD candidate in Journalism and collaborator for the Media and Communication Service
– Master degree in Journalism or Communication
– Expertise in journalistic writing and editing
– Know-how in the use of new technologies and web publishing
– English mother tongue
– Very good understanding of Italian
The selected candidate will be required to:
– Work 50% for the Media and Communication Service of the Università della Svizzera italiana
– Collaborate in research activities of the European Journalism Observatory (www.ejo.ch)
The PhD research will focus on journalism: the topic will be defined in detail together with prof. Stephan Russ-Mohl, director of the PhD thesis.
Job description at the Media and Communication Service:
– Writing and editing of English texts: press releases, newsletter, web
– Internal and external communication
– Cooperation in the organization of events
– Creation and management of mailing lists
– Management of online resources
The usual contractual conditions for PhD students of the Università della Svizzera italiana will apply.
Please send your Application Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: December 11th, 2009