(taken from http://scholarship.bursa-lowongan.com)
The Graduate School of the Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen is inviting applications for 15 PhD scholarships all starting 1 September 2010 for a period of up to three years.
Applications must relate to one of the nine research topics mentioned below.
1) Pedagogical and/or Technical Audiology (Subject area 1: Scandinavian Studies, Linguistics)
2) Media, Citizenship and Rhetoric (Subject area 2: Education, Philosophy, Rhetoric, Film and Media Studies)
3) Power, Knowledge and Politics in Europe and the European Cultural Area (Subject area 3: History, Archaeology, Ethnology, Greek and Latin)
4) Cultural Memory and the Construction of Individual Identities in the Modern World (Subject area 4: Middle Eastern Studies, Asian Studies, Arctic Studies, Study of Religions, Native American Languages and Cultures, Eastern European Studies, Minority Studies, Comparative Cultural Studies)
5) Transnational and Migration Studies (Subject area 5: English, German and Romance Studies)
6) Cultural Memory: Aesthetics and Functions (Subject area 6: Art History, Theatre Studies, Dance Studies, Comparative Literature, Musicology)
7) Primary Sources for the Study of the Scandinavian Languages (Subject area 7: Old Norse-Icelandic, Dialect Studies, Name Studies, Runology)
8) Language Technology
9) The Human Factor in Climate Change (Subject area defined by topic)
Applications shall be submitted by an electronic application system (efond). Do not submit any publications. Application form and application guidelines on research proposal and required enclosures are available at: http://www.humanities.ku.dk/research/PhD/Announcements/
For any further questions contact the PhD Centre by e-mail:
or by phone +45 35 32 92 23 .
Closing date for applications: 4 February 2010 at 12 noon (Central European time). No supplementary documents will be considered after this deadline.