(taken from http://scholarship.bursa-lowongan.com)
Application deadline: January 29, 2010.
Japanese Studies Program is one of the Japanese Government scholarship programs (Monbukagakusho) specifically designed for japanese studies students to enhanced Japanese language skills and deepen understanding of Japanese culture. This program is a non-degree programs and the length is 1 year from October 2010.
1. Students who are still active in college at one college who studied the language, culture, and literature of Japan.
2. Age under 30 years old on April 1, 2010.
3. Students from third level up in time to apply (no exceptions for those who have the ability and recommended by the college and who have learned more than one year in college on 1 April 2010 may participate although not yet reached a level three).
4. Physical and spiritually healthy.
– Without the bond department.
– Flight ticket allowance, economy class Indonesia (Jakarta) – Japan.
– Free entrance examination fees, tuition and registration fee.
– Monthly allowance of \ 134,000 per month (there is a possibility to change).
– Participants provided dormitory regulated solely by payment recipients.
How to apply
1. Registration opened on 16 November 2010 and closed on January 29, 2010.
2. Applying carried out collectively with the recommendations of the respective universities, not the individual directly to the Embassy of Japan.
3. Completed form is returned to the Education Section Embassy of Japan with the necessary documents attached.
(incomplete documents will not be received)
Form. Write your complete address (no lodging) as well as phone numbers easily be reached on the form.
Passport photo (must be affixed on the form).
Letter from college who explained that the students concerned are those of the college. Must be equipped with information and date of birth place.
Letter of recommendation from the head of department or supervisor of the student personally.
Academic transcripts from one semester to date.
All documents written in English or Japanese. in A4 size paper
Japanese language written test on 16 February 2010
For those who passed the written examination will be summoned for an interview in Jakarta.
For those who pass the interview will be recommended to Monbukagakusho.
Those who pass the selection in the Monbukagakusho scholarship recipients will be.
Education Section Embassy of Japan
Jl. M. H. Thamrin 24 Jakarta 10350
Tel. 021 – 3192 4308 ext. 175 or 176
The registration forms can also be obtained by downloading from here: